The fall season is officially here and is in full swing, at least here in the Midwest. We have the changing leaves, cooler temperatures and pumpkins everywhere! Even if you live in an area that is not displaying the obvious signs of fall, you can still bring the fall feelings to you with a fall-themed baby shower! Check out our list of fun, autumn-inspired shower ideas!
- “Little Pumpkin”/Pumpkin Patch- Pumpkins are the epitome of the fall season so why not use them for your inspiration for a pumpkin-themed shower! Pumpkin decorations, pumpkin flavored foods and the cutest idea we saw- a faux pumpkin guest book for all the guests to sign a message to mama and/or baby!
- Owl Theme- This theme will give your guests a hoot! Owl décor is not only gender neutral and can be used boy/girl but it also very whimsical and fitting for the fall season. Pinterest delivered a beautiful selection of both fun and delicious owl-inspired food ideas!
- “Fall Campfire” Theme- What a fun idea to incorporate into a party for an outdoor loving mama-to-be! Bring the outside indoors with mini evergreens, hot chocolate and smores- guests can enjoy the pinecone scents and campfire décor while showering the littlest “happy camper!”
- All Things Plaid- How cute is a little lumberjack-like theme for a little boy or girl? Plaid is so perfect for the fall and would be amazing for a fall-themed showered. Use fun tie-ins like birch logs and woodland animals to give it a more whimsical feel!
- “Mum” to Be- A fun twist on the floral theme, which is popular for any season. These gorgeous fall flowers can be incorporated into the décor and give the shower a very feminine, colorful feel. We love that mums come in all sizes and colors so the options for décor are endless!
- Apple-Picking/Farm Theme- We love this theme because it is gender neutral and can almost be given a rustic/vintage feel to it. A fun idea we saw- a caramel apple bar for your guests to enjoy, yum! Apples are so versatile and available in an assortment of colors- and who doesn’t love apples and all the yummy food options it creates?
- Halloween baby shower- We saved the best for last, go big or go home, right? Type “Halloween baby shower” into Pinterest and watch all the cute ideas begin to pop up onto the page. Pumpkins with pacifiers? Check. “Mummy” Gauze Candles? Check. Creepy yet Colorful Décor? Check. The list goes on! Treat your guests to a baby shower/Halloween party all in one!
What is your favorite fall-themed baby shower idea? We would love to hear about it in the comments below!