Is Mother’s Day already here?! We just love mothers and wish we could celebrate them every single day! Even though Mother’s Day is a little different this year, we are still very much in the mood to celebrate so we figured we would keep get the celebration started by sharing the wisdom that our mothers gave to us! Because everyone knows that mother’s advice is usually right on the money!
- This too shall pass.
- You don’t have to be married to have nice things.
- Don’t judge a book-or person- by its cover.
- Pick your battles.
- Always wear clean underwear.
- Sleep when the baby sleeps-cooking and cleaning can wait.
- Read the book “Present over Perfect” – so much wisdom about living life in a simpler way.
- Never go to bed angry.
- Always write handwritten thank you notes- the personal touch never goes unnoticed.
- Never change who you are for someone else.
- With cooking- and most things in life- clean as you go.
- Don’t compare yourself to other moms.
- Never be afraid to ask for help.
What is the best advice your mother ever gave you? We would love to know- let us know in the comments below!
Tags: #momblog, #mommyblog, #mommyblogger, #mommytobe, #momtime, #momtobe, #mothersday, #mothersdaygift, #newmom, #pregnancyblog, #pregnancygift, #subscriptionbox, #thestorkbag, #welovemoms, #workingmom, #workingmother,