Disclaimer: For those of you who read the title and thought, “what the heck is a SAHM?”, SAHM= Stay At Home Mom.
Being a mom is a full-time job and being a stay-at-home mom can be even more work! Although we know you have your hands full already, we’ve created a short list of 7 ways you can line those pockets with some cold-hard cash while home. Check out our 7 ways below:
- Get paid to give your opinion! Well, sort of. Online surveys are a good way to make a few extra bucks from home. Some online surveys pay participants up to $100 to take a survey which is pretty darn good. Find out more by visiting: https://www.surveyssay.com/
- Turn your craft into cash! Are you a crafty mom? Well, Etsy may be a good sellers platform for you. The Etsy marketplace is full of creatives who put their passion into creating handmade goods for their customers. It’s free to open an Etsy shop and super simple to get started. Find out more by visiting: https://etsy.com
- Search and you shall find, cash! How does getting paid for searching the internet sound? Certain websites like, Qmee.com pay you to search popular search engines like Google and Bing. The start up process seems fairly easy and according to their website, it’s FREE to get started! Find out more by visiting: https://www.qmee.com
- High Five for Fiverr! Have a skill that you think others can benefit from? Sell it over on Fiverr! If you’ve never heard of Fiverr, it is an online marketplace for freelancers to sell their services starting at $5. Free to start an account, its definitely worth a look, find out more here: https://fiverr.com
- And another one! Similar to the previous one, websites like Upwork.com are great for freelancers looking to sell their services. Many people are looking for virtual assistants and will pay up to $18/hour! Find out more here: https://upwork.com
- It’s no mystery that you love shopping, right?! Well, have you ever considered mystery shopping? This one needs no explanation, to find out more info on this, visit http://www.marketforce.com/become-a-mystery-shopper.
- Have extra goodies around the house that you’re not using? They might yield you some extra cash over on Ebay! Most are familiar with Ebay but some don’t know just how much you can actually make from items just laying around the house. Free to create an account, this is definitely another resource worth looking into. Visit https://ebay.com for more info.
All of these recommendations are from personal experience and basic internet research. We do not have any affiliations with any of the companies listed above and recommend you do research for yourself before signing up on any other these websites.
Hope this info was helpful!