My family and I are going on our annual family vacation and I’m taking my 2 year old daughter. This will be her second plane ride! The first time she got on a airplane she was just 11 months old. I had no clue about what to take on the plane. As a first time Mom, I felt like I needed to pack up everything in the nursery! Here’s a few things to bring when traveling with your little one.
- Car seat- This is a necessity when traveling with baby and isn’t something you really want to buy when you get to your destination.
- Stroller- Bringing a stroller along is a must for me. If your toddler is anything like mine and is super active, then you will want to have him/her in the stroller. It will make traveling a lot easier.
- Depending on where you’re going and how long you are staying, try getting all of baby’s clothes in the suitcase with yours.
- Use your purse to carry on some of the things that baby will need while flying…less is better in this case!
- Bring a toy or device on the plane to keep baby occupied.
This time around I know exactly what to bring and we are ready to fly!