Pregnancy is tough, like really tough. As if growing human life isn’t hard enough, it also makes you feel nauseous, tired and really huge, just to name a few. And let’s be honest, the baby showers are fun but they are mostly about the baby and all the things they will need so let’s talk about how to spoil the new mom-to-be! If you know a pregnant woman in your life, now is the time to really make her feel good and these are our favorite ways to help you accomplish that task!
- Pamper her with a Spa Day: What’s better than having someone else paint your toenails when you can’t reach them anymore? A trip to the spa would be a wonderful way to make her feel like a queen! Manicures, pedicures, and massages- oh my! If you can’t join her, grab a gift card to her favorite place and send her for some much-needed pampering.
- Hire a little “help”: The only thing worse than cleaning your house at any given time is cleaning that same house when you are pregnant. Feeling exhausted and not being as agile as you once were, cleaning becomes a bigger chore than ever before. Help a pregnant mama out by hiring her some help to clean! Or better yet, send her to the spa while the work is being done!
- Meal Train has arrived early: We have all heard about the meal help that new parents get once the baby has come, but what about meals before? Help her out by offering to come over and cook her dinner! Let her put her feet up and enjoy some down time while you cook dinner! Be sure to make extra so there are leftovers for another time she is too tired to cook.
- Pre-Baby Getaway: Hitting the road with a few friends might be just the thing a pregnant woman needs to get some major rest and relaxation! Plan a fun trip before baby comes for a couple of days: head to the beach, hit the mountains or even just rent a cabin to hole up for a few days! Serve some mocktails and create wonderful memories for her before baby arrives!
- Order her The Stork Bag: We definitely saved the best for last. In our eyes, there is no better way to spoil any pregnant mama than by getting her a subscription from The Stork Bag! These bags will take the guess work out of gifting because each bag is tailored to fit her exact needs based on what trimester she is in! From teas to belly butters- we have everything she could possibly need! And don’t forget to continue the spoiling with the Post Bump Bag for after the baby’s arrival!
Tags: #baby, #babybump, #babyontheway, #bunintheoven, #expectantmother, #healthypregnancy, #maternity, #momblog, #mommyblog, #mommyblogger, #mommytobe, #momtobe, #pampering, #pregnancyblog, #pregnancygift, #spoilmama, #subscriptionbox, #thestorkbag,