Halloween is less than a week away and if you haven’t picked a costume, it’s time to get started! And don’t think just because you are pregnant means you can’t join in on the fun! Our staff voted and below are our favorite costume ideas for pregnant ladies! Enjoy making the most out of that beautiful bump!
- Juno from the movie “Juno”: This would be so fun, especially if you can get your partner to go as Paulie!
- Food: An avocado or egg would really put the baby bump to good use!
- “Blueberry” Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka: Remember when she chews the gum and turns into a blueberry? So fun for a costume idea!
- Padme from Star Wars: Want to be a super tough pregnant mama? This is the costume for you!
- “Prego” Pasta sauce: This one makes us giggle, and would be super easy!
- Beyoncé: Her pregnancy shoots are always to die for and perfect Halloween inspiration!
- Winnie the Pooh: Who doesn’t love Winnie the Pooh? And you can make your spouse be Piglet!
- Magic 8 Ball: Another simple but cool one. Dress in all black and put an “8” on your stomach!
- “Escaping” Baby: This one is scary! Glue a couple baby arms/legs on a T-shirt to really freak people out!
- “Mummy” To Be: Sweet and a little spooky, this was our favorite!
What is your favorite Halloween costume for pregnancy? Let us know in the comments below!