The holiday shopping season is officially upon us and it’s not too late to make the mom-to-be in your life feel amazing and spoiled during this gifting season. Below is our list of holiday gifts that are for her, and only her. Nothing for baby, all for her. Enjoy the spoiling and ladies if you are reading this, forward this list to your significant other now!
- Spa Gift Certificate: Send her to a local spa for some pampering! Or better yet, make her an appointment for a prenatal massage and a pedicure yourself and send her on her way! The chance to decompress while being pampered will be sure to make her smile.
- Birth Month Gift: Make this holiday season extra special by spoiling her with a wonderful gift but make it extra special by tying in the baby’s birth month! Try getting her some jewelry with the baby’s birth stone and/or order her some “birth month flowers” to be delivered. The attention to detail will be greatly appreciated.
- Pajamas: Trust me- when you are pregnant nothing is better than getting into something more comfortable because during pregnancy most clothes and shoes are seldom just that. Upgrade her pajamas with some relaxing loungewear like a soft robe, a silky nightgown or some cozy slippers.
- “Honey- Do Coupons”: This is an easy gift to give from the dads-to-be, but you must be able to enthusiastically participate when the coupon is redeemed! Painting the nursery, foot rub, breakfast in bed or sleeping in are just a few of the options that I think any pregnant woman would appreciate. Be creative and pick things that she will really love!
- A Stork Bag: You didn’t think we would forget our favorite way to pamper a pregnant mama, did you? We were just saving the best for last! There is no better way to spoil your favorite mom-to-be than by sending her a Stork Bag that is packed full of goodies that are specifically for her current trimester needs! She will love all the products and will love that you picked such a thoughtful gift!
Tags: #babybump, #babyontheway, #expectantmother, #giftgiving, #holidaygiftgiving, #holidaygiving, #holidays, #holidaysarecoming, #holidayseason, #momblog, #mommyblog, #mommyblogger, #mommytobe, #momtobe, #pregnancyblog, #pregnancygift, #subscriptionbox, #thestorkbag, #welovemoms,