Valentine’s Day is just a little over a week away and it’s not too late to make the mom-to-be in your life feel amazing and spoiled on a romantic day when she is at a time in her life when she probably isn’t feeling her most romantic. Below is our list of Valentine’s gifts that are for her, and only her. Nothing for baby, all for her. Enjoy the spoiling and ladies if you are reading this, forward this list to your significant other now!
1. Birth Month Gift: Make this Valentine’s Day extra special by spoiling her with a typical Valentine’s Day gift but make it extra special by tying in the baby’s birth month! Try getting her some jewelry with the baby’s birth stone or order some “birth month flowers” to be delivered. The attention to detail will be greatly appreciated.
2. Spa Gift Certificate: Send her to a local spa for some pampering! Or better yet, make her an appointment for a prenatal massage and a pedicure yourself and send her on her way! The chance to decompress while being pampered will be sure to make her smile.
3. “Love Coupons”: This is an easy gift to give but you must be able to enthusiastically participate when the coupon is redeemed! Painting the Nursery, Foot Rub, Breakfast in Bed or Sleeping In are just a few of the options that I think any pregnant woman would appreciate. Be creative and pick things that she will really love!
4. Pajamas: Trust me- when you are pregnant nothing is better than getting into something more comfortable because during pregnancy most clothes and shoes are seldom just that. Upgrade her pajamas with some relaxing loungewear like a soft robe, a silky nightgown or some cozy slippers.
5. A Stork Bag: You didn’t think we would forget our favorite way to pamper a pregnant mama, did you? We were just saving the best for last! So, I’m going to be honest- it’s too late to get one to her in time for Valentine’s Day but you can still order one and let her know it’s on the way! There is no better way to spoil your favorite mom-to-be than by sending her a Stork Bag that is packed full of goodies that are specifically for her current trimester needs. She will love all the products and will love that you picked such a thoughtful gift!
What is your favorite Valentine’s gift for the pregnant woman in your life? Let us know in the comments below, we would love to hear your suggestions!