It’s almost summertime and that means fun, sun and exhaustion for mom and dad. BUT if you’re planning on taking a few family trips this summer, we have some great recommendations for you and we’ve even broken them down into regions (#momlife). Check them out:
- (South East) Orlando, Florida (Disney, Sea World, Universal Studios, Beaches)
- (North East) Hershey, PA (Chocolate, Chocolate and oh, Chocolate!)
- (North Midwest) Chicago, IL (The Bean, Willis Tower, Millennium Park)
- (South Midwest) San Antonio, TX (Six Flags, Sea World, Morgan’s Wonderland)
- (South West) Sequoia National Park, CA (Giant Red Wood Trees!)
- (North West) Seattle, WA (Woodland Park Zoo, Aquarium, MoPOP)
- And, there’s always all-inclusive cruising! Family favs include Disney cruise line for their array of fun activities for parents and kids and Carnival cruise lines for their budget-friendly “fun ship” offerings.
Have a few destinations to add to this list? Drop us a comment below!