Shea Butter is a fat that is pulled from the nuts of the shea tree also known as the Vitellaria tree. This cream has been used for centuries as a beauty product because it has a high concentration of minerals, vitamins and fattty acids, which make us feel, oh so good!
It is one of the best creams you can use because it natural and works for nearly all skin types. It can be used on faces, bodies and our poor feet.
It is quite honestly, as close to a miracle cream as it comes. The amount of time required for optimumal results, depend on each condition, but geneally you will feel immediately softer skin. Itchiness will also be resolved immediately. Wrinkles, for example, will require 4 to 6 weeks of daily use. We have pulled together a list of 21 conditions that you can use shea butter for.
1. Dry skin
2. Skin rashes
3. Skin peeling, after tanning
4. Blemishes and wrinkles
5. Itching skin
7. Shaving cream for a smooth silky shave.
8. Small skin wounds
9. Skin cracks
10. Tough or rough skin (on feet.)
11. Cold weather,
12. Frost bites
13. Stretch mark prevention during pregnancy
14. Insect bites
15. Healthy skin
16. Muscle fatigue, aches and tension
17. For before and after strenuous exercise
18. Skin allergies such as poison ivy or poison oak
21. Skin damage from heat (hot grease while cooking, radiation treatment for certain medical problems, etc.)
WHO SHOULD USE SHEA BUTTER:
Everyone! Every household should have a jar of Shea Butter, either among the beauty supplies for soft smooth better looking skin, or in the medicine cabinet for minor skin injuries around the house. SHEA BUTTER IS THE SKIN’S BEST FRIEND!
The information provided here or elsewhere on this site is not intended to constitute professional medical advice for treatment. We encourage you to consult your personal physician with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.